Wed Aug 01 00:00:00 CST 2018
MAXGE Electric carried out the internal audit of “Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Management System” in mid-August 2018.
nuclear. The three systems are ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system and OHSAS18001 occupational health and safety management system.
This review uses a one-time comprehensive review approach, from the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the document.
The effectiveness of on-site guidance to comprehensively evaluate the effectiveness of the company's management system, as well as the management of each department
Comprehensive management capabilities.
And through this review to achieve the following objectives:
1. Further clarify the scope of functions management, responsibilities and authorities, and communication channels.
2. Combine the content required by the three standards of the management system with the daily functional work.
3. Be clear: “5W1H” What to do, how to do it, how to do it, when to do it, who to do it, and what to do
The effect achieved.
4. Through a theoretical training and practical exercises, train a group of internal auditors to enrich the company's management core team.
The effectiveness of the company's three-system operation depends on whether the departments follow the procedures, procedures, and operational documents.
The function management work is also to check whether the company system documents meet the requirements of the standards. Through this systematic internal audit, it is evaluated whether the executive power and functional management capabilities of each department meet the requirements of the three systems, and whether the department staffing and supervisory management capabilities meet the company's requirements.
Management is the foundation of enterprise operation. The arrival of the era of knowledge economy and global economic integration puts forward higher requirements for the modern management of enterprises. A modern enterprise must establish a systematic, open and efficient management system. Every part of the enterprise must be included in the system. This is the need for modern production intensification, and it is also the need for standardization and standardization. Therefore, enterprises must establish serialization. Standardized, documented management system to regulate the management behavior of enterprises, thus achieving the purpose of modern management.
1. An important way to make the management of the enterprise move toward legalization: After the establishment of the management system, the systematic and standardized institutionalized documents become the internal regulations that everyone follows in the enterprise, and the management of the enterprise moves toward the legal system.
2. It is a good form to mobilize all employees to participate in management: the management's philosophy, ideas and goals have become the conscious actions of all employees through the system documents, so that the work of the management department is actively supported and coordinated by all relevant departments.
3. Enable enterprises to establish an effective mechanism for self-improvement and continuous improvement: Through daily monitoring and measurement, annual review and management review, which are unique to the management system, enterprises can proactively and timely discover problems in management and realize continuous improvement mechanisms.
It is hoped that through this audit activity, MAXGE Electric will establish a more complete system, open and efficient management system to achieve the purpose of modern management.