MAXGE Electric provides the latest solutions for smart homes
Author:MAXGE Publish Time: 2020-06-11 Origin:Site
If 2019 is the first year of 5G
Then 5G technology in 2020 will provide new impetus for the development of the Internet of Things
The smart world is coming. Ride this wave
The house will be more than a cold space made of reinforced concrete
Smart and intelligent family living space has become a growing new demand of the people.
When the "Internet +" wind blows into the home industry
Whether it is an international Internet giant, or a domestic appliance company, IT company, e-commerce, etc.
Have entered the smart home with high profile
Following the new trend of smart home development, MAXGE Electric has created energy management
Five systems of air management, health management, security management, and light management.
In terms of smart homes, MAXGE Electric’s new generation of intelligent circuit breaker
The integration with the Internet of Things reflects the advantages of the new digital functions of intelligent circuit breakers
It also provides users with a highly cost-effective and superior overall solution
Opened up new ideas for the development trend of intelligent distribution systems
The biggest intelligence in a smart home is not remote control on a mobile phone
It is the mutual linkage between the equipment, so that the equipment can better serve life
Plastic case reclosing, intelligent circuit breaker, intelligent electric meter, distribution box
Perfect integration of smart home and safe electricity
In the case of ensuring the safety of electricity consumption, energy management has been achieved.
The smart home control box, as the core, links various devices
1. Smart camera, real-time monitoring, anti-theft alarm, emergency call and other functions
2. Temperature control panel, configure temperature solution for the whole house
3. The lighting control panel integrates functions such as remote control, timing control, and induction linkage
4. PM 2.5 air quality testing, testing the air in the house to improve comfort
5. Smoke alarm, used to fortify the occurrence of regional fires and send information to mobile phones for linkage alarm.