Author:MAXGE Publish Time: 2020-05-12 Origin:Site
3 rooms, 2 halls, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, how many circuits are needed for the distribution box to be reasonable?
1. More complete configuration.
The three rooms are used alone and in the living room, and the 4 square-meter air-conditioning lines used in the dining room are each 1 way, accounting for 4 ways. If a domestic central air conditioner is used, only one dedicated line can be set up, and the others are subtracted accordingly;
Kitchen 4 square line 1 road;
There are 1 line for each of the 4 square lines of the two bathrooms, totaling 2 lines;
Other socket 2.5 square dedicated line 1 way;
Lighting 1.5 square line 1 road;
The total open circuit is 1 way, it is best to use double P air circuit breaker. If the total open circuit is a circuit breaker with leakage protection, the total open circuit will trip and open when any circuit short circuit and other faults occur, causing all circuits to have no electricity, affecting normal use. For example, the socket connected to the computer suddenly loses power, and the data file can be saved in the future;
Reserve a dedicated line all the way for backup.
A total of 11 circuits can be equipped with a 12-circuit distribution box.
2. Upgraded version configuration.
On the basis of the above circuit, the following configurations can be added in consideration of other factors.
1) Refrigerators and freezers can be set up with a 2.5-square dedicated line to prepare for family travel, when going out, when no one is in the house, and other circuits or disconnections, the refrigerator can still work normally.
2) There is a ground plug in the house, and a 2.5 square line can be set up independently to prevent the socket from accidentally entering the water and short-circuiting. It does not involve other circuits.
3) In order to ensure safety, mobile phone network monitoring is installed in the home. In order to ensure that the network monitoring camera can work around the clock, a 2.5 square dedicated line dedicated to wireless network and camera power supply needs to be set up to ensure its normal operation.
4) If an instant electric water heater is used in the home, because of its relatively large power, a 4-square dedicated line must be set up separately.