Electrical Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge (3)

Update date:2018-03-26 Source:MAXGE

Electrical Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge (3)

1. What are the basic requirements for a leakage protector?

Technically it should meet the following requirements:

(1) The sensitivity of the electric shock protection must be correct and reasonable. The general starting current should be in the range of 15~30 mA.

(2) The operating time for electric shock protection should not exceed 0.1 second under normal circumstances.

(3) The protector shall be equipped with necessary monitoring equipment to prevent loss of protection when the operating state changes. For a voltage type electric shock protector, a neutral grounding device shall be installed.

1-(1).jpg

2. How to prevent electrical fire accidents? What happens after a fire?

First of all, when installing electrical equipment, quality must be ensured and all requirements for safe fire protection should be met. Use qualified electrical equipment. Damaged switches, lamp caps, and broken wires must not be used. Wire connections must be securely connected and secured with insulating tape. Wiring the wiring pile heads and terminals must be tightened to prevent poor contact due to loose wiring. After the electrician installs the equipment, it does not mean that it can be done once and for all. If the user finds that the lamp and the socket are loosely connected (especially the mobile electrical plug is easy to loose), the contact is bad or there is overheating, and the electrician needs to deal with it in time. .

1-(2).jpg

Second, do not put any oil, cotton, sawdust, wood, or other contaminated items near low-voltage lines, switches, sockets, or fuses.

Before the electric fire, there is a kind of precursor. Special attention should be paid to the fact that the electric wire will scorch the insulation sheath first because of overheating, and emit a bad smell that burns rubber and burns plastic. Therefore, when you smell this odor, you should first think that it may be caused by electrical reasons. If you cannot find any other reasons, you should immediately switch off the power until you find out the reason and handle it properly.

1-(3).jpg

In the event of a fire, whether it is caused by electrical or not, the first thing is to find ways to quickly cut off the power within the fire. Because if the fire is caused by electricity, the power supply is cut off and the fire source is cut off. If the fire is not caused by electricity, the insulation of the wire will be burned. If the power is not cut off, the burned wire will cause damage. A short circuit to the touch causes a wider range of wires to catch fire. In the event of an electrical fire, cover soil, cover sand or fire extinguishers should be used, but foam fire extinguishers must not be used, so the extinguishing agent is electrically conductive.


Copyright© 2017 www.maxge.com All Rights Reserved.

Copyright© 2017
www.maxge.com All Rights Reserved.

悬浮

CONTACT US

NAME

Email

Phone

MESSAGE

We won't share your info with third parties.